Private Division (New York, NY)
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent at studios including Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games, V1 Interactive, and more. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. The Private Division marketing and communications intern will assist the publishing team in New York on the planning, research, and execution of the marketing efforts of our partner video games.
- Assist the marketing and communications teams in strategic planning and market segmentation studies.
- Monitor and advise the community and consumer support teams of player feedback.
- Conduct competitive research studies.
- Assist the marketing team on asset management and distribution.
- Work with the communications and PR team on press and social media monitoring.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: At least 3rd/4th year college or MBA candidate
- Concentration: Marketing, PR, and/or communications focus
- Knowledge, Skills & abilities: Must be an avid gamer of games from multiple genres. Experience with multiple console and PC gaming is a plus. Demonstrate a strong ability to listen, and develop an understanding of our partner games and the gaming industry. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.