We are looking for an Associate Franchise Producer to join Kerbal Space Program at Private Division! You will contribute to complex development projects in this extraordinary franchise, and will be responsible for releasing updates and new features on time and to standards of the highest quality. You will partner with internal and external teams to develop, supervise, and deliver on the release roadmap while being involved in all phases of game development from conception through release. This role will support the Kerbal production team and act as a liaison between the various development teams and the services Private Division uses to help bring games to market.
The Kerbal team is looking for someone who excels at organization, loves games and thinks deeply about them! Most of all we need someone willing to dive in and learn while helping support this outstanding franchise.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON
- Support the Production team with project management tasks through each phase of development.
- Facilitate communication and support across multiple teams. Ensure they have the tools needed to remain happy and productive.
- Be responsible for one or more areas of development within a project, such as Localization, Legal Asset Tracking, and/or Ratings Process Preparation and Execution.
- Gather and coordinate development feedback with the teams.
- Be responsible for handling internal tools and workflow, such as wikis and tracking databases.
- Travel, both domestic and international, may be required (once it is safe to do so).
WHAT YOU BRING
- A deep love and understanding of games and a desire to learn.
- Some experience in game development and part of the development lifecycle in a commercial or student project.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Comfortable learning new methods and tools and teaching others.
- Encouraged to identify and take ownership of any unassigned responsibilities that lie within the scope of assigned projects.
- A passion for space technology and/or STEM is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.