Private Division (Seattle, WA)
Private Division is a new publishing label within the Take-Two family comprised of proven games industry veterans, dedicated to bringing titles from top independent developers to market. Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. We are growing our capabilities to allow us to be developer focused and are looking for a new Associate Producer to join our Production and Operations team in Seattle, WA.
The Associate Producer will assist the Production team in all aspects of game production as they work with external developers. This role will facilitate communication and support Producers with data research, analysis and project management. We are looking for someone who naturally excels at organization, loves games and thinks deeply about them and most of all is willing to roll up their sleeves and learn.
- Support the Production team with project management tasks through each phase of development.
- Act as a liaison with external vendors and handle their workflow.
- Support the planning and budgeting processes for products.
- Be responsible for one or more areas of development within a project, such as Localization.
- Gather and coordinate milestone and development feedback with development teams.
- Be responsible for handling internal tools and workflow, such as wikis and tracking databases.
- A deep love and understanding of games and a desire to learn and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- 2+ years of experience in Production/Product Management in a creative field, professionally or as a student.
- Experience with production processes and methodologies including Agile, SCRUM and waterfall.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset