ABOUT THE COMPANY
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Singapore, and Las Vegas.
The Director of People & Development is a strategic business partner, providing hands on support to the global Private Division population and regional support when needed. In this role, you will partner with senior leadership to develop and execute talent management strategies, provide full employee lifecycle support including recruiting, onboarding, mentoring, development, org assessment, payroll & compensation, retention, engagement, and much more. Your work will support and encourage the organizations growth and success.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON
- Act as a resource and support for Private Division’s global population.
- Willing to learn and grow in the role as the organization grows and adapts to the needs of the global games industry.
- Translate business goals and strategy into people processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to business needs.
- Support the studio in carrying out various programs and processes to support the entire employee lifecycle.
- Recommend innovative approaches and methods to drive continual improvements in strategic objectives, productivity, and development within the company.
- Diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/infrastructure.
- Inspire change initiatives, develop plans, and manage key business partners before and after changes occur.
- Effectively coach and mentor at all organization levels.
- Be a compassionate team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 8 years HRBP/Organization Development/Effectiveness/Talent experience in a small to medium, fast-paced, global company with a proven history of success in leading change and achieving results.
- An inclusive approach with the ability to build relationships, share knowledge and influence others.
- A person who understands the need to validate the existing culture before attempting to change, is willing to ask questions and learn vs. telling and doing.
- Ability to identify and prioritize work.
- A strategic problem solver who can establish, articulate, and implement a vision for the organization as it relates to people.
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of guidance.
- Business understanding, knowledge, professionalism.
- Excellent planning and operational skills, and the ability to translate vision and strategy into clear, measurable goals.
- Vital project planning and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and make recommendations with data.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and be a critical member of both business and HR teams.
GREAT TO HAVE:
Gaming industry experience is a plus. Prior experience with Workday, Textio, Greenhouse, Monday.com, and other org tools.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.