We are looking for an International Marketing & Communications Intern to join our Private Division team in Munich on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract!
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. A division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program by Squad, The Outer Worlds by Obsidian Entertainment, and Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey by Panache Digital Games and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded marketing professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and versatile person who demonstrates an eagerness to both learn and contribute in an agile startup environment.
- Support the International Marketing team in developing the international marketing, communications, and PR strategies for our games.
- Work with the International Marketing team on executing our product marketing plans.
- Deliver KPI analysis and develop growth recommendations for our product marketing efforts across various channels.
- Support strategic marketing with competitor analysis and business intelligence for our products.
- Work with the International PR team to coordinate and support trade shows, press trips and product demos.
- Develop, maintain and grow a media contacts database
- Be capable of demonstrating games to press, consumers and partners as required
- Support local sales teams including the production of localized sales materials and product and marketing presentations.
The developers we work with are valued partners – it is equally important to be responsive and listen, as it is to contribute. As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who is willing and able to “wear many hats”. Travel, both domestic and international, may be required.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Creative approach to both marketing production and problem solving
- Some experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method independently, as part of a team and with our partners.
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry.
- Strong work ethic, reliability and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills – our office language is English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset, including learning those used by our developer partners.
- A deep desire to contribute to the growth of a new business initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Multiple language skills beneficial
- Office language English
- Cover letter mandatory
This is a fantastic time for an International Marketing and Communications Intern to join Private Division, a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating. Please apply today or get in touch for further information.