ABOUT THE COMPANY
WHO WE ARE:
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
Ready to jump in? As the Marketing Coordinator, come join an emerging label with a startup culture, and be a key member of our growing marketing team. While working across various marketing subject areas to execute campaigns, you’ll be counted on to “wear multiple hats” and should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Please reach out if qualities like fearlessness, collaboration, and an eagerness to learn resonate with you! There’ll be plenty of opportunities to identify and take initiative on new projects.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE ON:
- Be a key member of a lean, tight-knit team whose passion is sharing our studio partners’ games and stories with the world through our marketing campaigns.
- Support marketing leads in executing campaigns related to paid media, public relations, events, social, CRM, etc.
- Be the point of contact for certain tasks working with cross-functional teams by coordinating requests and due dates, and making sure all required materials are delivered to partners on time.
- Support in the creation of marketing assets like trailers and art by coordinating review schedules, compiling feedback, and serving as a liaison among all relevant parties.
- Manage and update product marketing budgets by keeping marketing leads informed of expected costs and their estimated timing.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Internship/equivalent (1-2 years experience in a marketing role where you’ve balanced several projects and can articulate how to prioritize time efficiently), preferably in consumer entertainment.
- A love of games, from AAA to indie, including both the development and the marketing/PR sides with the desire to contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving, and can back it up through data… preferably through measurement, providing recommendations, and optimization.
- Work collaboratively with our partners to gain their respect with a strong work ethic and thoughtful input to achieve a complete understanding of their games and goals.
- Have previously used tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or similar tools. Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most innovative places to work, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more.
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, and backgrounds throughout our organization. We will provide reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.