ABOUT THE POSITION
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore. This is an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded community professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
Do you want to join the video game industry? The Marketing Coordinator is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team and contribute to the strategic development and go to market executions of some of Private Division’s partner games. This is exciting position for someone that loves video games to work on the outstanding titles we’ll be releasing in the future!
- Support the marketing leads, communications team, and core services marketing group in the execution, tracking, and day-to-day tasks for exciting game projects and label initiatives.
- Collaborate with our team as we develop strategy for our best-in-class marketing and communications plans.
- Support the development of marketing creative elements across video, digital, print, and social platforms.
- Conceptualize, plan, and complete projects related to the label marketing efforts.
- Help build social media and community strategy and tactics, while working alongside the internal and external community teams.
- Help our team plan for press and convention events in collaboration with our developers, PR team, and T2 industry event staff.
- Support our worldwide offices as we execute marketing, community, public relations, and social media plans for our games.
- Assist in the tracking and updating of the product marketing budgets.
- As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who will “wear many hats,” help out with publisher activities outside of the core marketing and communication functions.
- Domestic and light international travel may be required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Internship or equivalent experience in a marketing role, preferably in video games or consumer entertainment.
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry, including both the development and the marketing/PR sides, from AAA releases to independent games.
- Creative approach to both marketing production and problem solving, coupled with the ability to take creative risks.
- Education in data-driven marketing campaigns, measurement, and optimization.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method with our partners and uphold our label marketing pledge.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen, and develop a complete understanding of our partner’s games as well as the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset, including learning those used by the developers we work with.
- Encouraged to identify run with any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.
- A deep desire to contribute to and drive exciting new business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Cover letter is required.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.