Private Division (New York, NY)
WHO WE ARE:
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
This role will be a part of a growing international marketing team and be integral to the creative development of marketing assets and timelines. The role will work with marketing’s production team, and teams across Private Division and Take-Two (production, social media, developers, operations). The position will also partner with external creative partners to visually support our growing catalog of games.
We are seeking an experienced creative production professional who demonstrates a balance of creative abilities and production management in an agile startup environment.
- Creation and management of digital site assets, advertising assets for marketing campaigns, merchandise, 1st party storefront support, trade show booths, and game packaging.
- Handle and develop the requirements for packaging and digital storefronts for our video games. This will include working with internal operations, sales, and marketing teams.
- Conceptualize and develop online digital display ads across dozens of target segments, with multiple localization and resize requirements.
- Lead submissions and maintenance of the first party and digital store portals for our games and products.
- Work with our international team in supporting ratings compliancy in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Work with external vendors to ensure our copy and advertising is localized to multiple territories.
- Ensure compliance with the latest ratings, advertising, and packaging guidelines, including gaining internal legal clearances as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A proven experience in graphic design with a minimum of three years.
- Advanced level experience in non-video applications in the Adobe CC suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of international packaging templates for Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo, pre-press, and the print process is a plus.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships both internal and external to the label.
- Experience in developing online display ads, please share your past work!
- Experience building and managing relationships with freelancers, vendors, and other external resources.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.