Private Division (New York, NY)
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent at studios including The Outer Worlds from Obsidian Entertainment, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey from Panache Digital Games, and an upcoming title from V1 Interactive. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded creative and production professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
The marketing production manager will be a part of a growing marketing team and be integral to the creative development of marketing assets and timelines. We are seeking an experienced creative and production professional who demonstrates a balance of creative abilities and production management in an agile startup environment.
- Take ownership and develop marketing workback timelines, communicating deadlines to the marketing team and ensuring all products stay on track.
- Manage and develop the requirements for packaging and digital storefronts for our video games, including working with internal operations, sales, and marketing teams.
- Conceptualize and develop online digital display ads across dozens of target segments, with multiple localization and resize requirements.
- Manage submissions and maintenance of the first party and digital store portals for our games and products.
- Manage all ratings submissions in the Americas, and work with our international team in supporting ratings submissions in the EU, Russia, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Work with our community and marketing team to develop materials for the label and game websites.
- Work with external vendors to ensure our copy and advertising is localized to multiple territories.
- Develop style guides for our partner games that set the parameters, tone, and visual directions.
- Develop point of sale and merchandising creative elements, and work with operations and sales on the production and distribution of these assets.
- Manage all first party, rating, and internal approvals for creative elements.
- Ensure compliance with the latest ratings, advertising, and packaging guidelines, including gaining internal legal clearances as needed.
- As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who will “wear many hats,” and assist and contribute to publisher activities outside of the core PR and communication functions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in creative/graphics production and/or creative production management.
- Advanced/Expert level experience in non-video applications in the Adobe CC suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Exceptional organizational skills with experience in production management, maintaining timelines, and working with various groups to manage to a deadline.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships both internal and external to the label.
- Experience in developing online digital display ads and the ability to demonstrate past work.
- Experience building and managing relationships with freelancers, vendors, and other external resources.
- Expected to identify and take ownership of any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.
- A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Please include a link to a creative portfolio of professional work.
- Cover letter mandatory.