Private Division (New York, NY)
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded event and production professional to help be part of a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
The marketing technology manager will manage the label’s marketing tech stack, CRM tools, and marketing automation solutions for our development partners’ game marketing.
- Inventory the current automation technology available for Private Division and develop a familiarity of the purpose and audience we serve.
- Take ownership of Email Marketing/CDP use and execution within Private Division and other marketing automation solutions from an operational standpoint.
- Help educate and empower Private Division Marketing to determine what consumer touchpoints can be developed or enhanced through marketing automation.
- Work with the team to harness the tech stack vision for marketing automation and integration across other platforms.
- Develop a road map to achieve the vision, defining projects and milestones along the way.
- Produce a solid set of KPIs to measure performance across Private Division of automation efforts.
- Define an evolving testing strategy for content & personalization.
- Work with the T2 Marketing Technology team to evolve Private Division’s automation capabilities.
- Establish a solid tactical and operational understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically the core email component, alongside automation studio, activity automations, contact model, event model, audience & journey builders.
- Take full ownership of the existing, and future marketing automation solutions, primarily relating to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, but also including:
- Multi-channel campaign management solutions
- Leveraging DMP solutions for better audience segmentation / targeting
o Leveraging identity management solutions
- Work with the business owners and senior management to deliver against the vision and strategy of the marketing, community and PR teams, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Ensure solutions are current – investigate low adoption, promote capabilities, and evangelize use cases that empower business users to achieve more with existing tools.
- Stay current with emerging technology trends and strategies used to support the customer experience and present findings on a regular basis.
- With each new product iteration (features, enhancements or new solutions altogether), evaluate benefit to the business teams, prioritize and promote internally.
- Maintain strong vendor & IT relationships – they are your delivery mechanism.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Practical, administrative experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite of products (hands on implementation – not solely strategic/conceptual understanding)
- Ideally professional experience of 5+ years (with 3+ years of multi-channel marketing operations experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Database management/SQL experience
- Experience working with marketing, PR and community functions, KPIs, terms etc. (must be able to converse and understand the team’s needs with minimal education)
- Proven ability to implement technology projects into enterprises including evidence of adoption and/or ROI
- Knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of, security, configuration, business intelligence, visualization, and data structures
- Interpret business needs to solution requirements; manage scope, acceptance criteria, definition of done, etc.; it is imperative to work beyond just order-taking, identifying critical needs and possible solutions before they may even be known, and have the grace to introduce and secure adoption of related ideas and plans.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills spanning business and technical audiences
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen and win and maintain the respect from our partner developer teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance
- A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative
- Cover letter mandatory