Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent at studios including Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games, and V1 Interactive. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded community professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
The media and data analyst will manage the planning, execution, and optimization of the media campaigns for the label’s partner video game campaigns, as well as lead the integration and further development of the label’s marketing technology stack.
• Work with the marketing team and external media agencies to manage the worldwide media planning for our partner video games.
• Media oversight on execution + optimization
• Own the marketing tech stack, including the further development and integration of Datorama, customer data platform (CDP), analytical tools for marketing, and enterprise email (CRM)
• Work with internal teams to ensure data integration into analytical and operational platforms
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvement, establish processes, and ensure our campaign performance and data analytics are running at the highest levels.
• Take ownership of certain biddable media spends, ensuring campaign launch and optimization capabilities can be managed in house where identified
• Take ownership of reporting, visualizations, and contribute to post mortems with actionable directions.
• Manage the customer data platform (CDP) vision and enrichment, working closely with the marketing and marketing technology teams at Take-Two (T2).
• Design, set-up, and manage multi-tiered media campaigns that include video, display, social, across all devices (mobile, desktop, game console, connected TV, etc.)
• Work closely with media agencies worldwide as well as internal Private Division marketing leads in New York and Munich.
• As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who will “wear many hats,” and identify opportunities for the label to excel.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in media planning with a strong analytical focus. Experience in programmatic and biddable media required.
• Strong analytical capabilities regarding campaign performance, drawing data driven conclusions, and provide actionable strategic insights.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrate a strong ability to listen and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
• Strong knowledge of Tableau, CDP platforms, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, tag management solutions (such as Google Tag Manager), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Datorama preferred.
• Experience building and managing relationships with freelancers, vendors, and other external resources.
• A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
• Expected to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.