Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. As a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, has released Ancestors with Panache Digital Games and The Outer Worlds with Obsidian Entertainment, and will publish the upcoming title Disintegration with V1 Interactive along with other unannounced partnerships. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. We are growing our capabilities to allow us to continue bringing great games to players and are looking for a new member of our team in Las Vegas.
The Office Coordinator oversee administrative duties in an office and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. Their responsibilities generally include duties like greeting visitors, managing office supplies, overseeing other administrative staff, owning budgets, and supporting staff with administrative tasks like scheduling meetings.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, booking travel, timely housekeeping, and coordinates department events
- Maintains attendance information in our database and distributes the daily attendance reports via email
- Communicates with building management regarding any issues or requests
- Ensure office equipment and furniture is properly maintained and serviced to avoid excessive down time.
- Assist with event planning, implementation and maintains records of vendors and venues.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office