The Public Relations Intern for Private Division will be a part of a growing marketing and communications team, and contribute to delivering award winning public relations campaigns. We are seeking a passionate recent graduate with interests in public relations and who possesses highly effective communication skills while balancing multiple projects in an agile startup environment.
What You’ll Take On
- Collaborate with Communication Manager in executing a variety of tasks that are integral to success of our games
- Work closely with the global marketing teams and product development team to support the worldwide execution of the PR, marketing, community, and social media plans for our games
- Prepare press materials including screenshots, documents, and press kits
- Create various communication materials under managerial supervision
- Variety of necessary administrative responsibilities such as research projects, managing contact databases, reporting, and distribution of materials
What You Bring
- Good communication skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to balance multiple projects, adhere to deadlines, and work independently
- Detailed oriented and possess organizational skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.