Ars Technica recently sat down with astronaut Scott Kelly to walk through space flight and orbiting using Kerbal Space Program. Kelly has spent more time in space than any other American astronaut (though probably not as much as Jebediah Kerman), so he knows a thing or two about orbital mechanics.
- Wētā Workshop & Private Division Tease Tales of the Shire September 21, 2023
- Private Division and Evening Star Announce Penny’s Big Breakaway June 21, 2023
- After Us Now Available for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S May 23, 2023
- Q&A With the Developers of After Us May 17, 2023
- Private Division Announces Publishing Partnership with Game Freak May 9, 2023
after us Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Announcement blog Disintegration DLC early access Expansion hades Kerbal Space Program ksp2 launch News Nintendo Switch Obsidian Entertainment olliolli world oow Panache Digital Games partnership pc piccolo studio playstation 4 playstation 5 pre-order press release PS4 PS5 q&a release Roll7 Rollerdrome Simulation Squad The Outer Worlds Trailer V1 Interactive Xbox One xbox series X|S