Ars Technica recently sat down with astronaut Scott Kelly to walk through space flight and orbiting using Kerbal Space Program. Kelly has spent more time in space than any other American astronaut (though probably not as much as Jebediah Kerman), so he knows a thing or two about orbital mechanics.
- The Outer Worlds Launching October 25, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC June 11, 2019
- Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground Expansion Now Available for PC May 30, 2019
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Key Art Revealed May 23, 2019
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey to Launch for PC on August 27, 2019 and Consoles in December 2019 May 23, 2019
- Private Division and Obsidian Entertainment Announce The Outer Worlds December 7, 2018