Ars Technica recently sat down with astronaut Scott Kelly to walk through space flight and orbiting using Kerbal Space Program. Kelly has spent more time in space than any other American astronaut (though probably not as much as Jebediah Kerman), so he knows a thing or two about orbital mechanics.
- Private Division and European Space Agency Partner for New Kerbal Space Program Update May 18, 2020
- Private Division game backgrounds for your next Zoom meeting May 15, 2020
- Private Division and V1 Interactive Announce Disintegration Launching on June 16, 2020 May 7, 2020
- Disintegration Official Artwork Reveal April 8, 2020
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Provides Company-wide Support for COVID-19 Charities and Local Businesses Affected by Worldwide Pandemic April 1, 2020